Mahindra & Mahindra, which revealed five new electric SUVs for the Indian market, also unveiled the new INGLO EV platform. Mahindra says the INGLO Technology is Indian at heart and global in its reach. Going forward, the auto major plans to build all its EVs on this new platform.
- The INGLO platform boasts of futuristic features such as augment reality-enabled heads-up display, edge-to-edge screen, 5G network capability and over the air updates.
- The INGLO platform will support 60-80 kWhr battery packs and will come with 175 kW fast-charge that can charge the battery to up to 80 per cent in just 30 mintues.
- SUVs on INGLO can offer 0-100 kmph speed in 6 seconds.
- It promises an efficient powertrain with an intelligent electronic brake system.
- Upcoming Mahindra SUVs on INGLO platform: XUV.e8 (December 2024), XUV.e9 (April 2025), BE.05 (October 2025), BE.07 (October 2026), BE.09 (To Be Announced).