The second edition of the E-Mobility India Forum, powered by NGV India Summit, will be held on 29 & 30 September 2022 at Le Meridien, New Delhi. Organized by Messe Frankfurt India, the conference will discuss topics concerning adoption and promotion of e-mobility, infrastructural requirements as well as highlight upcoming advancements in the EV sector.
Distinguished industry experts, C-suite executives and leaders of top EV brands have confirmed to be part of E-Mobility India Forum’s panel, including:
· Mr. Akilur Rahman, Chief Technology Officer, Hitachi
· Mr. Atul Arya, Head – Energy Systems Division, Panasonic
· Mr. Anmol Singh Jaggi, Co-Founder and CEO, BluSmart Mobility
· Mr. Kaushik Madhavan, Vice President – Mobility, South Asia, Frost & Sullivan
· Mr. Hemal N Thakkar, Director – Transport, Logistics & Mobility, CRISIL
Leave A Comment